I am trying to decide where to take my training. I can't find any comparisons of the quality of teaching and practical training at the various London area colleges. I am interested in adult nursing, and would like to get the most out of my studies. My questions are twofold:
A)Can anyone recommend the teaching at one of the following colleges?
B) Have you worked in any of the associated hospitals? How do they treat student nurses? How is the range and quality of the clinical placements?
1) City University (St. Barts & Royal London)
2) Kings College (Guys & St. Thomas Hospital or Bromley Hospital)
3) South Bank Uni (Guys & St. Thomas Hospital)
4) Kingston Uni (St. Georges, St. Helier Hospital, Epsom General)
5) University of Surrey (Redhill Hospital)
Sorry for so many questions and Thanks everyone!