Australia Day!Register Today!
- by Grace Oz Guide Jan 22, '03AUSTRALIANS ALL LET US REJOICE
FOR WE ARE YOUNG AND FREE....
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY 26TH JANUARY!!...
Sending my VERY BEST wishes to all my fellow AUSSIES on this our national day.
Let's hope for peace in our world & harmony between it's citizens. Better health care for ALL the peoples of the world, more nurses to provide the care & wisdom for the decision makers. Both politically & medically.
I'll be having a barbie with friends, a few glasses of the "fruit of the vine" & taking time out to reflect & give thanks I was born in the GREATEST MOST WONDERFUL PARADISE on earth!!
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE ... OUI OUI OUI !!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=29713©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,575 Views
- Jan 22, '03 by TookieI too am lookign forward to Sunday - not sure if much will happen in this area - a lot of events that were scheduled to happen are being cancelled - So l think all of the North East of Victoria and the High plains and South east of NSW (as well as a number of other areas will hoping for a washout
However it will be a "true Australian Day'
- Tookie why are the holiday things being cancelled? Because of the fires or because of terriorism threats?
- Jan 22, '03 by OzNurse69Bushfires renerian -- no loony terrorist would be able to put a stop to a good old Australia Day barbie round the eskie!!
- Jan 22, '03 by l.raeOH HAPPY DAY to my Aussie friends!.........LR
- l.rae we are all over these aussie threads aren't we? LOL.
- Jan 22, '03 by l.raeOriginally posted by renerian
l.rae we are all over these aussie threads aren't we? LOL.
- L.rae we sure are! I love learning new things. Plus I really would like to work there. I looked into a hospital named Baringa and sent a letter to the base hospital in Coffs Harbour. I would really love to do that!
- Jan 23, '03 by bewbewI think it's great we have 'honorary Aussies' like renerian and l.rae!
- Jan 23, '03 by renerianThanks bewbew! I have a friend in Sydney who said to check out www.australiaday.com.au