AHPRA Nursing Application & Registration processRegister Today!
This is a discussion on AHPRA Nursing Application & Registration process in International Nursing, part of World Nursing ... Hello everyone, I am new in this forum. I have learned from a friend that i could learn alot...by cluelessRN Sep 1, '10Hello everyone,
I am new in this forum. I have learned from a friend that i could learn alot from here. I am a new registered nurse from the Philippines. I am very interested to know the process for applying as a nurse in australia. I know that AHPRA is the new board which handles everything but I don't know where to start, what forms to accomplish and what requiremnts do i need?pls help me. thank you
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=501830©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,958 Views
- Sep 1, '10 by FribbletCheck out the international nursing board. You might get more answers there. There are a few Aussies that I'm aware of that post regularly on this forum.
- Sep 1, '10 by K+MgSO4there is a thread on the Aussie form about this very thing
- Jan 27, '11 by dianahMoved to International Nursing area.
- Oct 18, '11 by anonymHi have you recieved the ahpra registration . it is 6 months since i have applied with ahpra and now they have asked me for a detailed course content . have anybody had any problems like this . can you send one or does it need to be certified .my course content is 200 pages. please help
- Nov 6, '11 by itayianonym...
My course content was a lot of pages as well but all you do is summarise your course content...I did mine on 1 and a half pages only...and you dont have to certify it coz it is done by you...hope this helps...goodluck
- Nov 7, '11 by anonymhi Itayi thanks for the reply.
My case worker has already confirmed that the course content needs to be attested and also need a certicicate stating that I had studied this course as part of my Nursing degree.
Has anyone been so unlucky?!!