Adaptation course in the Republic of IrelandRegister Today!
- by jaymass Jun 18Hi everyone
I recently received a Decision letter from ABA( Nursing Council of Ireland) to complete a period of adaptation before registration. Can anyone assist me secure this as I have failed to do it on my own? I don't mind an employment bond, should there be a willing sponsor.
- Jul 5 by Primrose2013Hie Jaymass,am really in the same bought as you.I received my letter back in January and have not found a place for adaptation.All the hospitals on the list except for one do not do the adaptation course.Its really frustrating.Am almost giving up but my whole family moved to Ireland and now am stuck.
- Aug 10 by jaymassThank you K+MgSO4. In other words this is a futile exercise? Gracious God!
- Aug 10 by jaymassPrimrose, I'm so sorry to hear that, and really disappointed! Any luck with the nursing homes?
- Aug 20 by Primrose2013Jaymass, its been a long struggle because when I apply for jobs they say I need to be registered first but for me to be registered I need to do the adaptation so its kind of confusing. They tell me to apply once I get my pin but how can I get it when I have to do the adaptation first. I have already started my UK registration and received the second pack recently.If I manage to go to the UK will have to leave my husband behind unless he gets a transfer which is unlikely and I cannot sit at home waiting as I think am really going crazy about all this. How about you?Any luck?
- Sep 23 by jaymassno luck primrose, am soo frustrated! is it easier in the UK?