Write About Anything - a Non-Nursing Article Contest at allnurses-Central.comRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Write About Anything - a Non-Nursing Article Contest at allnurses-Central.com in Information Center ... we are running our first article contest at allnurses-central.com (aka central). central is...by Joe V Admin Sep 10, '09we are running our first article contest at allnurses-central.com (aka central).
central is available for everyone to discuss non-nursing subjects such as healthcare, entertainment, and more in a safe environment.
for this article contest, you may write about anything - your funniest moment, a how-to article, the greatest moment in your life, politics, finance ... anything. there are no restriction - just make sure that the tone and article content complies with our rules and tos.
this contest is different from previous contests in that we will select 6 winners.
prizes:1st place: $350plus, all winners are automatically upgraded to platinum membership.
2nd place: $250
3rd place: $150
4th place: $100
5th place: $75
6th place: $50
(a 12 months $60 value)
that's a total of $1,335 in prizes!!!
winners will be selected dec 15th, 2009 - just in time for your holiday shopping.
share your articles today!
just a few ideas to get you thinking...
- share your expertise on a subject that's not nursing
- share your most embarrassing moment
- share a funny story
- write a do-it-yourself (diy) article
- etc, etc...
- this is a non-nursing article contest.
- must have a minimum of 500 words.
- articles must be submitted between sept 10th - dec 15th, 2009 11:59 pm est to be considered for contest.
- no plagiarism - your article must be written in your own words.
- articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displaying publicly.
to submit an article please visit the submit general article section at allnurses-central.com.
(note: you will need to be logged in to submit articles.)
the 'submit general articles' area is private. only you and the staff can view your articles.Last edit by sirI on Sep 19, '09
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=423141©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Nov 23, '09 by Joe V3 Weeks Left Until We Choose Our Contest Winners!
Have you read the latest articles @ allnurses-Central?
Some are so personal that they will break your heart. Yes, they are that good. If you haven't done so take the time and read a few. You will be entertained.