Win CASH! New Year Nursing Caption Contest - $100 - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 9 by nursebjWelcome to the New Year, Father time!
Win $100! Participate in our New Year Nursing Caption Contest.
Good afternoon nurses. Your mission is to provide a caption to the cartoon below. You may submit as many captions as you wish. You have 1 week to achieve your objective. After a week, we will choose eight finalists in which you will vote for your favorite.
Caption Contest Rules
To qualify for the prize money and fame, your caption must be posted here in this thread on allnurses.com.
A poll will appear next week so you can help us select the winner from the top 8 submitted captions.
Everyone is allowed to participate! Join allnurses.com! It's Free!
Share and tell your friends, family, and co-workers to join the fun![/QUOTE]
- Jan 9 by bubblesbanksA nurse's way of bringing in the New Year.
- Jan 9 by jess767I'm new at this.
- Jan 9 by jess767So long 2012!
- Jan 9 by tbell92"I am legend: survivor of apocalypse and medical genius."
- Jan 9 by tbell92"Near death experience?"
- Jan 9 by 2bnursekisI better treat him nice! I know I will be in the same position next year.
- Jan 9 by heidisc"Stand clear of last year"
- Jan 9 by 2bnursekisI will try to revive him after 10 secs. Oops to late, he's dead.
- Jan 9 by AdlaSecundino2013: "Look old man, I'm really pretending to do my best here... Truth is, I've had enough of you...."