Win CASH! Christmas Nursing Caption Contest - $100 - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 10, '12 by MrsadtI need a note to be off work. Make sure it says I can't return until AFTER Christmas!
- Dec 10, '12 by mnailouI hurt my back sitting on that shelf all day. I'm allergic to everything except candy, hot chocolate, and Dilaudid!
- Dec 10, '12 by nursingingaI said i wanted egg nog, warmed egg nog...and don't forget to bring my zofran when you come backLast edit by tnbutterfly on Dec 10, '12
- Dec 10, '12 by lrodgers4321I'm not too worried about missing work...we're always short staffed.
- Dec 10, '12 by RNX35yrI don't care if I do look like a kid. I am 34 years old and I am not rolling over so you can check my temperature!
- Dec 10, '12 by HAPPYINHARNED"I know I overheard you and the other Nurses say sommething about "a little squirt."
- Dec 10, '12 by FlakeSNElf: "I am unappreciated and..."
Nurse: 'this is not the Santas Little Helper I was looking for...'
- Dec 10, '12 by CilindaBI don't mind waiting for a child's hospital gown but I draw the line at a child's hospital bed. I am afraid i will wake up and much of the night Rudolph and I stop by for a nightcap and ended up in jail.
- Dec 10, '12 by troytaylor85"Lemme ask you something "Nurse Betty"... Have YOU ever tried putting together 8 Million toy trains in ONE night??..... Yeah, thats what I thought...Ill say this one more time.. I am not leaving this bed until you return with a hand FULL of pills... And good day to you ma'am..."
- Dec 10, '12 by TootMagoot"Hey I'm not Grumpy! He's a dwarf, I'm an Elf!"