Win CASH! Christmas Nursing Caption Contest - $100 - Page 10Register Today!
- Falling from a shelf is brutal.
- In my opinion, size does matter.
- Dec 11, '12 by EmJeanRNLet me get this straight...HE gets to eat all the milk and cookies, but, I have high blood sugar. Hmmmpf!
- Dec 11, '12 by CountryMomma"So I mentioned to Santa that he should avoid the cookies this year, like the diabetes pamphlet you sent home with him suggested. Next thing I know, I'm up on a shelf, and he's refusing to let me down. A broken leg later..."
- Dec 11, '12 by EmJeanRNAnd NOW management wants us to work as yard gnomes in the spring!Last edit by EmJeanRN on Dec 11, '12
- Dec 11, '12 by supadivatOK, gimme the enema. But whatever comes out goes in your Christmas stocking!
- What do I need to do to get a cup of egg nog around here?
- Dec 11, '12 by rhondalfI am tired of everyone saying how short and cute I am. If you get the orthopedic doctor to make me taller I will make sure you get on the nice list this year.
- Dec 11, '12 by JeannineMNurse: "I'm sorry Mr. E but we don't have a psych unit".
Elf: "Do you know what it's like working for a guy who works one day a year, gets all the money AND all of the recognition?
Nurse: "Yes, I do".
- Dec 11, '12 by JeannineM"I work 364 days a year and demand a shorter bed AND one of those air mattresses!"