redesign - sneak peak video - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 13, '08 by Shelleygrl32Looks great Brian, thanks!
- Dec 13, '08 by Dirkje45these are alot of the features found on other forums to which i belong. mostly they are good. a few aren't really worth having. i'm not sure i understand having a membership fee? will that increase now that you're updating?
- Dec 13, '08 by brianDirkje45, allnurses.com is free and will always remain free. Our upgraded memberships are completely optional. You can compare the free registered account to the upgraded perks for the optional memberships here: Upgrade Membership Thx
- Dec 13, '08 by loricatusFor the most part it looks good.
I hope that the 'last 24 hours' doesn't get forgotten, since this is what I most frequently use. Going to the individual forums has gotten more difficult since the last change and the 24 hour 'recap' makes a visit here more real time.
Also, I agree with the others who voiced concerns over the privacy issue on the profile page; and, with finding the chat room valuable. I do understand the reasoning you gave for discontinuing the chat room; but, can't a modified version of it be considered, maybe a 'upon request' blockage of time for pre approved members?
- Dec 14, '08 by MissJSI'm EXCITED! :-) I think I'm addicted to AN!
- Dec 14, '08 by grandee3Great upgrade! It's gonna be fun, now I'm really not gonna get anything done on my days off. He He
Have a Very Merry Christmas. Connee
- Dec 14, '08 by BSNstudent09Thanks for all the hard work. Looks wonderful and time saving that as a RN student and single Mom is a must.
- Dec 14, '08 by gonzo1I'm scared of new things. And what happens if nobody wants to be my friend?
I love allnurses though so I will adjust.
- Dec 14, '08 by gradRN2007Looks like I will be back more often now, great idea!
- Dec 15, '08 by 213jingle2bells:typing:typing