Please be patient - we are working out the kinks - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 22, '08 by SuesquatchRNQuote from cardiacRN2006There's an empty object covering the right of the posting box. I'm sure they're aware of it.I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with that problem!
- Dec 23, '08 by NRSKarenRNFor those having problems typing in reply box, check to see if you have the latest internet browser version---if not, time to upgrade! Should solve that issue.
- Dec 23, '08 by RNsRWeQuote from NRSKarenRNGuess I won't be using this site from work any longer, then. I don't have any say-so in what browser is used, or anything else with this computer, so it that's the problem, it won't be me upgrading...it'll be me disappearing!For those having problems typing in reply box, check to see if you have the latest internet browser version---if not, time to upgrade! Should solve that issue.
I'll look it over at home, and see if that's a problem there, too.
- Dec 23, '08 by RNsRWeMe again. And I just noticed something: if I hit "Quote Reply", I get a full box, without the right side missing, so I can easily get my text to wrap around. If I just hit "Reply" (no quote), I get this lovely open-sided box that lets my words drift off the page. I don't think that it's the browser, then, but rather the site. I'm typing sight unseen for half this post because it's missing as I'm typing!!
- Dec 23, '08 by lpnfloridaHaving the latest browser has nothing to do with the reply box fix, if you use quote the user or click on the go advanced feature then there or if you edit your own post is no issue .
Just typing in the box, yes big issue. Joe admin is aware of the problem. He tried to help me with it, however it is not fixed, there are simply work arounds for it. I do hope they fix it though.
- Dec 23, '08 by brianThanks for continuing to give us feedback on the problems. We are continuing to look into this text wrapping problem. Some issues like this are tough to figure out. For those that are having this issue, can you tell us what kind of browser you are using and what version? It sounds like it is a browser computability issue.
You can see what version you are using by going to the Help Menu in your browser, then choosing About. Thanks for your patience as we try to fix these difficult bugs.
- Dec 23, '08 by SuesquatchRNI can not upgrade to IE 7 or another browser at work (not that I should be surfing from here) because I use many browser-based programs that are incompatible with IE 7, etc.
Just a heads-up,
- Dec 23, '08 by SuesquatchRNAfter I mark the forums read, the "updated" flag comes up above unread posts.
I can't figure out how to paste a screen shot for you, Joe.Last edit by SuesquatchRN on Dec 23, '08 : Reason: so many types it looks like a chimp typed it
- Dec 24, '08 by RNsRWeBrian: I guess you've figured it out without knowing what the browsers are, as I'm now typing this (with self-wrapping text) after using only the 'reply' button (not the full-quote button). Yay!
I knew you'd find it
- Dec 24, '08 by lpnfloridayes, I can also faintly see the end of the reply box now also. yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo