New Trauma forums...Register Today!
- by Joe V Admin May 28, '12The NTI convention was a success. One thing that many NTI conventioneers asked for was a trauma forum. This topic came up many times so we have decided to add 2 new forums to allnurses.com
The first one can be found under Critical Care Nursing...
The Trauma ICU is for discussions related to critically injured patients. This can be an isolated injury or involve multi-organ systems. Trauma patients have their own range of needs; from preventing sepsis and compartment syndrome to helping families deal with devastating loss.
The second one can be found under Nursing Specialties...
The Trauma Nursing forum was developed to discuss trauma-related cases from the ED, to the med-surg unit and through rehabilitation. This can involve stabilizing the acutely injured patient, dealing with impending crises, and implementing new policies. Please come in and discuss how you cope with chaos and catastrophe as it relates to our critically injured patients.
Please drop in and say hello.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=715328©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- May 28, '12 by Esme12Oooooooooo!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!!!!! YES!!!!
- May 28, '12 by funnywomanGlad there was others that pushed for this to happen. I feel like I helped accomplished something on this website by making two threads about the need for a Trauma forum.
- May 28, '12 by sirIThank you, funnywoman.
Yes, we listened. Administrators discussed this during the past week while at the Critical Care conference (NTI) in Orlando. When we returned, we created the two new Trauma forums.
- May 28, '12 by CheesePotato
Yeah baby! Go on...git it!
- May 28, '12 by Sun0408So happy, gonna check it out now..
- May 29, '12 by GitanoRNawesome, there are more of us trilled that this has taken place, thank you to all who were involved in making this a reality... aloha~
- May 29, '12 by All4NursingRNYesssssssssss!!!! lol
- May 29, '12 by That GuyWOOOOOO! Bout time
- May 29, '12 by CrufflerJJOverly complicated.
Blood goes round & round.
Air goes in & out.
Oxygen is good.
All bleeding eventually stops.
Simple, eh wot?