Member Suggestions Wanted for Article contestRegister Today!
- by brian Admin Jul 19, '08We've had several great article contest (see previous winners), and for our next contest, I'd love to hear from you to see what nursing theme(s) you would like to see.
Here are previous themes we've done already:
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Tips
- General Nursing Articles
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=318850©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 12,186 Views
- Jul 20, '08 by sirIAnyone have any ideas of what theme we should have for the next article contest??
- Jul 20, '08 by greenergrassnursing burnout & stress management
- Jul 20, '08 by nightmareSomething that changed your view of nursing.
- Jul 20, '08 by Glanz5I'm a newbie to the RN world (LPN for 12 yrs and ADN grad in May) and would like to see something on, oh say, skills (particulary IV), or how to physically handle working the "night shift", or tips for the new nurse, and even how to build camaraderie within a unit...
- Jul 20, '08 by VivaLasViejasNursing humor!!!
- Jul 20, '08 by tawneakattTopic suggestion:
Quality of nursing practice today.
What happened to the standards we were taught in nursing school? Do nurses still feel that patient care is most important? With recent experiences I have had in hospitals, I am beginning to wonder is the shortage even worse than we previously thought. With many of the nurses in pracitce now doing such a poor job they might just give nursing a bad name.
- Jul 20, '08 by ChristineNHow about a contest on how either how nursing as a profession or how a particular pt has impacted your life. Something encouraging, reminding us all why we do what we do.
- Jul 20, '08 by Babs0512An article on a patient or patients who have changed our lives, good or bad
I like the topic of burn out and stress
Confronting death - can mean anything you want it to mean.
- Jul 20, '08 by dylansmamaI also like the idea of a patient that changed your life...good or bad. I also think that any sort of 'death' topic is important to be discussed as well.