Discuss: WorldMap of membersRegister Today!
- by brian Admin Mar 22, '06Discuss the following announcement in this thread.
I've just added a new option where member can choose to put themselves on the map We now have an interactive Google Map so members will be able to see where we are all from.
Check it out here: http://allnurses.com/forums/vbgooglemapme.phpLast edit by brian on Nov 13, '06
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=149523©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Mar 22, '06 by brianI just thought I'd share this worldmap of our 133,000+ members. Below is another worldmap of all our registered users as of last week, as you can see we are cover quite a large part of the globe
Open the attachment to see the map.Last edit by brian on Mar 22, '06
- Mar 22, '06 by zenmanMine's not working for some reason.
- Mar 22, '06 by brianTIP: If your marker update or delete doesn't show directly, just close all your browser windows and reload the main map page or clear browser cache.
- Mar 24, '06 by rambisiskingThank you Brian,
How nice it is to open up your mail and recieve a gift. Thank you for always thinking of ways to make life better for us.
- Mar 25, '06 by opalmRN[BANANA]Thanks Brian this is another great feature, Karen was right you are super!! [/BANANA]
- Apr 26, '06 by brianI've just upgraded the map with a new version. Check it out, you can now see different colored markers for staff and members. You can also see avatars for many of the members when you click their name, plus you click the users name and it takes you to their profile page now.
Check out the new map: http://allnurses.com/forums/vbgooglemap.php
- May 10, '06 by azhiker96cool.
- Jun 8, '06 by looshythat's pretty cool, but duno y it looks like a big deal! anywayz, I will do it later!
- Oct 4, '06 by NRSKarenRNSee we're sinking Mid Atlantic states!