discuss: some changes are expected - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 20, '07 by NRSKarenRNHey, we have to have someone online yacking/typing while I'm asleep in PA to keep the joint a jumping.
- Mar 20, '07 by Joe VQuote from Grace Ozyou can change the timezone via your USERCP settings (Edit Options / Date & Time Options) http://allnurses.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptionsThe only thing I don't like about allnurses is; you're all "up/over" there, and I'm "Down here!" *sniff sniff*
Now, if only we could adjust the timezone difference problem!!!!!!! .......
- Mar 20, '07 by NRSKarenRNJoe:
Grace lives in Australia and is just pinning away for the buddies she met here during trip to US last year, just 12 hr time difference away.
- Mar 20, '07 by SuesquatchRN'sfine. So long's I can find the forums I don't care. I WOULD like to see more responses per page, though.
- Mar 20, '07 by Marie_LPN, RN(Who is Joe?)
One idea: Maybe putting a "Welcome to All Nurses" sort of thing on the homepage? The current homepage doesn't look much different than the forums page.
- Mar 20, '07 by brianMarie,
Joe is our web/tech developer, he has admin account for tech purposes
Actually, the homepage does have a welcome message if you are not logged in. Once you are registered and logged in, you do not see it. But that is a great suggestion anyway Marie Thanks
- Mar 20, '07 by Marie_LPN, RNAh, i thought Joe was someone that went by another username before or something.
- Apr 16, '07 by everydaynurseSomething for you think about with new design. What about us "old nurses" who are trying to survive, and realizing we can't retire, esp financially. That is unless you married well. Those of us who are 50, 60, and above who are still out there working. Those of us that were let go just a few years to go, to save the company money, after working somewhere all your life. Just a thought. Thanks, Nancy
- Apr 29, '07 by molyythanks for the info and good luck w/ your nursing
- Jul 26, '07 by nyapaBrian, I like the thanks option. Its a great way to show others that you value and take on what they are saying, and its really nice to receive them too. Makes it a bit more personal, but gives instant feedback as well.