Discuss: Scheduled Downtime - Friday @ Midnight EST - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 23, '07 by brianYes, I do remember the days of one server You all crack me up Maybe I should get some big Pharm co. to come up with an allnurses.com patch or something? For these occasional short term fixes.
Seriously, we are expecting 4-6 hours downtime, hopefully less. But cross your fingers and all goes smoothly
We tried picking the slowest time of the day to bring the servers down, to minimize the withdrawl symptoms... but I know there are night nurses and night owls (I'm one of them, see the time this was posted ) out there, so we will work fast for you. Thanks again for your understanding.
- Mar 23, '07 by donsterRN
- Mar 23, '07 by chubbiThanks!! But what time will allnurses.com be back online?
- Mar 23, '07 by prmenrsI don't think he knows exactly how long it will be down.
- Mar 23, '07 by SmilingBluEyesIt's gonna be great---all these changes for the positive. Thank you for letting us know and I will try to find something else to do w/my Friday night (lol, sigh)
- Mar 23, '07 by prmenrsDo you realize how many "S.O.'s" are going to be celebrating tonight??
- Mar 24, '07 by brianWell the site was back up at around 3am EST, the server migration went smoothly. Thanks for your patience everyone.
- Mar 24, '07 by donsterRNJust wanna say how happy I am that the site is back up and running smoothly.
My withdrawal sx were not pretty...