Discuss: Problems with Database - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 15, '07 by kenzyIts 9:26pm, still having problems lost 2 replies that I tried to submit, and lost website 3x. I was also having problems yesterday if this helps you. Good luck!
- Jan 16, '07 by rehab nurseI had more problems today, with the same message: server busy. Is anyone still having problems, or is it just me??
- Feb 25, '07 by Sheri257Just FYI: I'm still getting a lot "server is too busy" messages for over a week now.
- Feb 25, '07 by DutchgirlRNQuote from lizzMe too! I understand when there are problems there is nothing we can do but be patient. Are we outgrowing our space? Do we need to chip in some additional funds to allow for more space? I for one would not mind making a contribution to the cause. Thanks! JoannaJust FYI: I'm still getting a lot "server is too busy" messages for over a week now.Thanks.
- Feb 25, '07 by caliotter3Lots of problems today. Different than back in January. Lots of "page not avail-DNS server" messages. Could not get on any website, not just allnurses. Three hrs later, encountered problems about 4 times until the allnurses site finally came up. Each came with a warning msg that gave faulty code areas. Until I finally got on, I was beginning to think that my newly "Nortonized" computer had contracted a crummy worm, or infection of some type. Am still getting page not avail-DNS error messages when I try to load certain pages. Hope this can be worked out in the long run.