Discuss: New Staff Members: sirI, mjlrn97, thunderwolf, etherRegister Today!
- by brian Admin Aug 27, '05please discuss the following announcemnt in this thread:
we are very excited to announce our latest staff members. :smiley_aa
everyone, please give a warm welcome to our latest moderators!
i am honored to have such a fine group of new staff as well as our current staff! they all do a great job in helping keep the forums running smoothly and stay on topic! (and a million other things) :bowingpurLast edit by sirI on Jan 6, '09
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=117916©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Aug 27, '05 by SmilingBluEyesWOOT! way to go, Brian, you selected some winners.
- Aug 27, '05 by VivaLasViejasThank you, Brian!
Now that I'm back home from my surgery and have some (enforced) time off, I'll be around the BB more often........time to get back to normal.
I'm proud to be part of the allnurses team, and I appreciate your confidence in me!
- Aug 27, '05 by sirIThank you very much, Brian. It is an honor to be working with you and all the other great mods!!
- Aug 28, '05 by Jessy_RNThank you all (moderators) for doing such a great job
- Aug 29, '05 by suebird3Congratulations Siri, MJ, and Wolfy. Your comments, input and wisdom are greatly appreciated and looked for.
- Aug 29, '05 by sirIQuote from suebird3Thanks for the vote of confidence, suebird!!Congratulations Siri, MJ, and Wolfy. Your comments, input and wisdom are greatly appreciated and looked for.
- Aug 29, '05 by Nathaliecongratulations you to all of you :Melody: How do you become a staff member? I would gladly quit my present job and become an allnurses staff member :roll
- Aug 30, '05 by suebird3Quote from siriNo problem, siri! :chuckleThanks for the vote of confidence, suebird!!
- Aug 31, '05 by Nathalieso how do you become a staff member?