Discuss: Give allnurses for xmas! - Gift MembershipsRegister Today!
- by brian Admin Dec 9, '07Please discuss this announcement in this thread
Many users ask if they can give gift memberships to other members, and the answer is yes! You can purchase a Premium or Platinum 12 month Gift Memberships.
The gift that keeps giving for 12 months!
We have created a page to make this an easy process, visit:
or you can access this page from your MyAccount menu as well.
Thanks and Happy Holidays from allnurses.com!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=266624©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,666 Views
- Dec 9, '07 by caliotter3What if the person is not already a registered member? Can you create a profile and screen name for someone?
- Dec 10, '07 by brianGood Question
The user needs to register and agree to the Terms of Service and complete the registration process themself. You could always talke them into or help them register, the spring the gift on them
Hope that helps!
- Dec 10, '07 by txspadequeenRNmaybe like a all-nurses gift card!!!!
Quote from caliotter3what if the person is not already a registered member? can you create a profile and screen name for someone?
- Dec 10, '07 by brianI like the idea of the gift card maybe in the future we could work something like that.
- Dec 10, '07 by caliotter3Brian
The gift card idea sounds good. You could print the instructions on becoming a member on the card for those who are not already registered. The gift card could be generic so we could give it for any occasion, not just Christmas.