Discuss: Forum Software Upgraded - tweaking - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 13, '06 by brianCountdown is back
- Nov 13, '06 by prmenrsQuote from Marie_LPNThe sub-forum titles are smaller and more scrunched up than they used to me. They might not be as noticeable to new people as it was before.
I like that I don't have to scroll as much!
Brian, you are planning to explain all the cute new little icons?? Please?
- Nov 13, '06 by Sable's momIs the upgrade the reason I can't access the arcade? Not a big deal - just wondering.
- Nov 13, '06 by Spidey's momQuote from Sable's momThere is an arcade?Is the upgrade the reason I can't access the arcade? Not a big deal - just wondering.
- Nov 13, '06 by mercyteapotSo, will the journals be back, too, then? I sure do hope so! Furl this post, that's pretty funny, lol!
- Nov 13, '06 by brianYes, the arcade and the journals will be back soon as well (hopefully soon anyways)
- Nov 23, '06 by bethinBrian, do you have an ETA on the journals? Also, I'm missing info under my user name such as speciality, years of experience. When I go to my cp, it's there so the info is entered.
Also, any answer on the four line limit on sigs?
- Nov 23, '06 by NRSKarenRNGlad to know it's such a valued feature. He's still tweaking different settings...more to do next week after holiday weekend.
- Nov 23, '06 by bethinQuote from NRSKarenRNThanks. Figured it was the holiday that was slowing things down.Glad to know it's such a valued feature. He's still tweaking different settings...more to do next week after holiday weekend.
- Nov 28, '06 by RainDreamerI just found out the journals are back, and they have been for a while apparnetly. But I had no idea because you can't get to the journals through the "quick links" anymore and that's how I always got there. Is there any shortcut in getting there?