Discuss: 2nd Nursing Article Contest - win cash!Register Today!
- by brian Admin Dec 19, '07please discuss this announcement here in this thread
our first article contest was a smashing success! we thought we'd do another contest!
here are the details:
we are looking for nurses wanting to share their expertise and knowledge with other nurses. any member can be an author, students, staff, regular members, previous winners are eligible as well. articles can be written more casually if desired, or more formal style.
- the articles can be on any nursing related topic.
- must have a minimum of 500 words
- only articles submitted after decmber 5th 2007 and before jan 31st at midnight 2008 will be considered for this contest.
- your article must be written in your own words......no plagiarism.
- all articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displayed publically.
best rated articles by an members/staff:
1st prize $300
2nd prize $150
3rd prize $100
all winners will automatically upgraded to platinum membership for 12 months. (a $60 value)
- write nursing stories that are from the heart, share your nursing related experiences that might be helpful to other nurses or future nurses.
- read through existing articles to trigger some ideas
- submit your articles early, so there is more time to have the membership vote on your articles.
nursing articles and tutorialsLast edit by brian on Feb 4, '08
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=268620©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Dec 19, '07 by sirILook forward reading more articles.
Thank you, brian!!
- Dec 19, '07 by VivaLasViejasAre those of us who won prizes in the last contest ineligible?
- Dec 19, '07 by brianmjlrn97,
Great question! and yes, previous winners are absolutely eligible and encouraged to continue to contribute!
I have updated the original post to reflect that. Thanks!
- Dec 19, '07 by VivaLasViejasCool beans---thanks!
- Dec 22, '07 by SuninmyheartI have loved AllNurses for a few years now. With the new "Articles" to read I am becoming even more of an AllNurses fan. I LOVE this new section and thank you Brian and all staff and moderators for making this site such a wonderful resource for all of us.
- Dec 26, '07 by KymmiIs it listed somewhere what articles were the last contest winners?
- Dec 26, '07 by Silverdragon102Quote from KymmiThis lists winners and articlesIs it listed somewhere what articles were the last contest winners?
- Dec 30, '07 by anakat_evangelistaim just new here... uhm where do i pass the article? i have one that i think is worthy of submitting here. thanks!
- Dec 30, '07 by Silverdragon102Quote from anakat_evangelistaLook here http://allnurses.com/forums/f300/sub...ad-254949.html, will be checked before posting and if any alterations need making you will be notified before it will be postedim just new here... uhm where do i pass the article? i have one that i think is worthy of submitting here. thanks!