Discuss: 100,000 registered members and growing!Register Today!
- by brian Admin Nov 6, '05please discuss this announcement here in this thread
i hate to toot our own horn, but this is quite a big accomplishment!
:hatparty: today we hit our 100,000th member mark! :hatparty:
there are many more thousand who just lurk and read the post without registering. these days, we are growing at a rate of approx 300 new members per day! many thanks to the members who tell others about allnurses.com and the nursing instructors who share allnurses.com with your nursing students (the future of nursing).
i owe many thanks to all our wonderful staff members who help keep these forums a welcoming and friendly and professional environment! they work very hard and do a wonderful job! i can't thank them enough! :bowingpur
most of all, many thanks to all members who make this community what it is, the greatest online nursing community in the world! we are among some of the brightest nurses in the world! give yourself a pat on the back! :flowersfo
i'd also like to thank all the sponsors of allnurses.com and our email newsletter!
and lastly, i'd like to thank all the premium members who have contributed financially to help with the cost of all the servers, bandwidth, support etc... that come with such a large site. thank you all very very much!
i got to go, they are playing the music they are telling me to get off the stage... thank you all! :bowingpur
brian short rn
allnurses.com administratorLast edit by brian on Nov 7, '05
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=128241©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,898 Views
- Nov 6, '05 by TweetyThat's awesome Brian! Congratulations!
- Nov 6, '05 by ChayaWow! Congrats on your phenomenal "midwifery", Brian. It's hard to get my mind around such a huge number! Makes ya think what kind of collective presence we (the nursing profession) could become if we put all our minds to it.
- Nov 6, '05 by DutchgirlRNAWESOME & CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
- Nov 6, '05 by pinayflWow BIG CONGRATS!
Glad to be a part of this great community
- Nov 6, '05 by zaleahOne would think that with numbers this high that are as vocal as we are, we could come together as a group and change the health care world.
Instead we fight amongst ourselves. How sad it that?
- Nov 7, '05 by VickyRNThis is a wonderful accomplishment. I am honored to be part of such a caring and professional community of nurses, and the most popular and most influential nursing site on the Internet
- Nov 7, '05 by Jessy_RNWow that is a lot of members. Congrats allnurses
- Nov 7, '05 by donsterRNIt's an astounding achievement... Congratulations!
This site is my favorite addiction...
- Nov 7, '05 by babynurselsaDId you ever even imagine in the beginning???
WOW Brian, Great job.
I laugh everytime I go to search anything on the net that is health related now as a link always brings me back to posts here. Anyone else notice this too? I see that is how lots of new members find us.