Article Contest #6 - Funny Nursing Stories and Holiday BonusRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Article Contest #6 - Funny Nursing Stories and Holiday Bonus in Information Center ... hi nurses, i am happy to announce our 6th nursing article contest. theme is: funny nursing...by brian Admin Sep 24, '08hi nurses,
i am happy to announce our 6th nursing article contest. theme is:
funny nursing stories
please share your funny nursing related stories with the community!
since the holidays are coming up, we thought we'd add some extra holiday prize money for all the winners!
1st prize $500
2nd prize $300
3rd prize $150
4th prize $125
5th prize $100
most submitted articles:
1 winner of $250
tips: articles can be any humorous stories or situations that you have come across in nursing.
read: how to: post an article
here are the contest details:
we are looking for nurses to share their fun memories in nursing. articles can be written more casually if desired, or more formal style. you may submit as many articles as you want.
- must have a minimum of 500 words
- the articles must be on the following topic: "funny nursing related stories"
- only articles submitted after september 23rd 2008 and before november 15th 2008 at 11:59 pm est will be considered for this contest.
- your article must be written in your own words......no plagiarism.
- all articles will be reviewed and approved by staff before displayed publicly.
all winners will automatically upgraded to premium membership for 12 months. (a $30 value) and will get an allnurses.com gift box with pens, calculator, bookmarks and other fun stuff! (priceless value )
- write nursing stories that are from the heart, share your nursing related experiences that might be helpful to other nurses or future nurses.
- read through existing articles to trigger some ideas
- submit your articles early, so there is more time to have the membership vote on your articles.
also, see all of our previous article contest winnersLast edit by brian on Sep 24, '08
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=336014©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 7,998 Views
- Sep 24, '08 by brianPlease see below:
Please do not respond to this thread with your funny stories, please submit them as you would submit an article (Read: How to: Post an Article). Please remember the stories need to be 500 words long to qualify as an article for the contest. Thanks again!
- Sep 25, '08 by Silverdragon102Please note this is just for information on what the next competition is about. To post your articles you need to go to this link and follow guidelines