Article Contest #5 - Patients who have changed our lives, good or badRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Article Contest #5 - Patients who have changed our lives, good or bad in Information Center ... our 5th article contest will have the following theme: patients who have changed our lives,...by brian Admin Aug 8, '08our 5th article contest will have the following theme:
patients who have changed our lives, good or badwe've all had patients who have made an impact on our lives. why not take a few minutes and put your memories into words and share with all nurses
your articles can be on any thing related to the above themefor simple instructions, read: how to: post an article
- articles can be funny, serious, helpful, tutorials, tips, more clinical, patient experiences, stories, just as long as they are related to, "patients who have changed our lives, good or bad" .
here are the contest details:
we are looking for nurses wanting to share their expertise and knowledge with other nurses. any member can be an author, students, staff, regular members, previous winners are eligible as well. articles can be written more casually if desired, or more formal style. you may submit as many articles as you want.
- must have a minimum of 500 words
- the articles must be on the following topic: "patients who have changed our lives, good or bad"
- only articles submitted after aug 8th 2008 and before sept 15th 2008 at 11:59 pm est will be considered for this contest.
- your article must be written in your own words......no plagiarism.
- all articles will be reviewed by staff for consideration before displayed publicly.
best rated articles (based on an membership voting)
1st prize $300
2nd prize $150
3rd prize $100
all winners will automatically upgraded to platinum membership for 12 months. (a $60 value)
- write nursing stories that are from the heart, share your nursing related experiences that might be helpful to other nurses or future nurses.
- read through existing articles to trigger some ideas
- submit your articles early, so there is more time to have the membership vote on your articles.
nursing articles and tutorialsLast edit by sirI on Aug 13, '08 : Reason: correction
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=324164©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Aug 9, '08 by Liddle NoodnikQuote from brianyou meant to say, "just as long as they are related to "patients who have changed our lives .."?Articles can be funny, serious, helpful, tutorials, tips, more clinical, patient experiences, stories, just as long as they are related to Critical Care Nursing
- Aug 9, '08 by sirIThanks, zoey. The error has been corrected.