allnurses Exhibiting at AACN NTI in Chicago, May 3-8th 2008 - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 20, '08 by NRSKarenRNBrian, NRSKarenRN, traumaRus, Janfran and rn/writer will be present.......so excitied to meet long term and newbie members attending
---and sending some pens home with you.
- Apr 21, '08 by steiniHello
We are five ICU nurses from Iceland attending to NTI this year
- It will be nice to see you all
Greetings from Iceland
Thorsteinn, RN, MSN
- Apr 22, '08 by cardiacRN2006Chicago is soooo far away.
I'll look forward to your next visit someplace closer...
- Apr 22, '08 by lindarnI will be there and if anyone is in need of a room, I have a room at the Holiday Inn. PM me if you are a non smoker and need/want a room. Thanks.
Lindarn, RN, BSN, CCRN
- Apr 22, '08 by Grace OzWell, I'd LOVE to attend, but ...................
Thanks in advance for my free pen!
Just send it to the address you have for me! LOL
Good luck with the booth and the conference! ENJOY!
- Apr 22, '08 by Grace OzJust a thought.................
How about an allnurses booth at an AUSSIE nursing conference???!!
- Apr 23, '08 by Aviationurseto allnurses going to chicago ...welcome to the windy city...pls bring mini skirt/ short shorts/ groovy sunglasses/ and walking shoes...make sure to take pics at millenium park/ navy pier / sears tower/ john hancock observatory, oak street beach and visit adler planetarium/ john shedd aquarium..free admission tues and thurs......
how do we introduce ourselves to the allnurses booth and show our addiction to this website...can we whisper secretly our user id to brian so we can avail of our free pen? thanks allnurses for this wonderful website....
- Apr 23, '08 by brianFYI, I just updated the original post with the Actual Exhibit Hall Dates and times to visit our booth are as follows:
May 6th: 10:15 AM - 3:00 PM
May 7th: 10:15 AM - 3:00 PM
May 8th: 10:15 AM - 1:00 PM
We will be giving away an iPod Touch each day at our booth. So stop by and register, these things are way cool!
- Apr 24, '08 by canoeheaddang it, I hit up my manager to attend this conference and was declined.
But now allnurses is going to be there, AND they are giving away free PENS????!
Brian, how many pens will be at the conference- are you sure you have enough?
I still have pens from a few years ago and they still work, AND are regularly stolen because they write so cool. I steal em back pronto.
Maybe my manager would be willing to fund a few pens, considering he let me down on the conference...it's a cheap trade, right?
- Apr 25, '08 by GRASSCUTTERQuote from maolinMAOLIN, I have rented a condo across the street from the Palmer. Maybe we can get together, 2 gals doing NTI thing on their own.I'll be there! My first NTI. Little nervous, I'm going completely solo - no one else from my hospital is attending and I won't know a soul there. This is a girl that can't even go to the cinema by herself, or do Table For One dining - nevermind jetting off to a different city far from home by myself for a week! But I'm so excited! And Allnurses swag to boot? It's like Christmas!
I'll be living at the Palmer Hilton...anyone else?