allnurses.com store coming soon - need feedbackRegister Today!
- by brian Admin Dec 5, '08We will be opening an online store, with some allnurses.com merchandise.
Pens, buttons, calculators, candy pill bottles etc...
Before we order a ton of other things, I'd like to hear from all the members on what kinds of products you would like to see? What would you buy?
just a few ideas?
Please offer your feedback. It doesn't have to be only allnurses.com items, just brainstorm and offer up your ideas
Thanks and Have a great weekend!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=353164©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,298 Views
- Dec 5, '08 by traumaRUsFleece hoodies - might be too expensive to stockpile but I love them.
- Dec 5, '08 by stillpressingonlarge water bottles
- Dec 5, '08 by VivaLasViejasDefinitely the large water bottles. Also coffee mugs, those cool pens-on-a-string, mouse pads, tee-shirts/hoodies (I'd buy 'em, anyway), fanny-packs or utility pockets (I'd like a black one with the allnurses.com logo in yellow/white), lanyards, bumper/window stickers or car magnets.........oh, I can think of all kinds of stuff, but I've gotta go to work now.
- Dec 6, '08 by BEDPAN76Sticky note pads
- Dec 6, '08 by caliotter3Could you possibly enter into some agreements with some publishers to offer us some discounted nursing references? Also some of the nursing or medical related software for PDAs would be nice.
- Dec 6, '08 by jordaniannursenote book has some instrection related to nursing field
- Dec 6, '08 by Angie O'Plasty, RNI could use a couple of cup coasters by the computer.
- Dec 6, '08 by FireStarterRNHow about relaxing bath salts for chilling out after work?
- Dec 7, '08 by FranemtnurseMouse pads for our desktop computers