9th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 7Register Today!
- Aug 21, '12 by Rosenhammer....and here is our Physical Therapist.
- Aug 21, '12 by RosenhammerI'd introduce you, but she's with the doctor right now.
- Aug 21, '12 by nickosWhen I reminded her to punch out for her lunch break, this isn't what I meant!
- Aug 21, '12 by nursefrancesWho knew a nurse could land such a good right hook? They just introduced the Nurses Boxing League. Nurses have the perfect combination of strength from lifting patients, speed from answering call lights, stamina from working 12 hour shifts, and pent up frustration to be professional boxers. It was a surprise to me too!
- Aug 21, '12 by 2BRN123The Customer is Always Right
"You're assigned to Mr. Smithton tonight, despite his recent colostomy and diet order, his wife insists on bringing him Q'Doba for dinner every evening"
- Aug 21, '12 by zieglarfWorking on her therapeutic touch, I see.
- Aug 21, '12 by katiebry1031"This is just a preview of what her assignment was like today."
- Aug 21, '12 by zorro_wrangler"....and we have an excellent on the job training program - Nancy here will be precepting you in EFFECTIVE communcation techniques."
- Aug 21, '12 by 28andcountnI see our nurse manager is getting ready for the new batch of interns!
- Aug 21, '12 by nursefrancesThis is Nurse Sally. When a doctor starts to get rude with nurses all we have to say is "Doctor, would you like to discuss it with Sally?". The doctors have been so nice lately.Last edit by nursefrances on Aug 23, '12