9th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 20, '12 by 2bFNP4ME2015"She does this everytime the on-call doc needs to be paged between 1-3am"
- Aug 20, '12 by nursefrancesI don't know, she came in here after getting off the phone with a doctor. All I know is she has been mumbling something about a wound vac, dressing changes, 4 units of FFP, Q2 blood sugar checks, Dilaudid Q2 hours and something about Golytley....I don't want to repeat what she said after that....er.....Let's just say it was.... colorful.
- Aug 20, '12 by mary0508Since karate therapy was canceled due to nurses almost killing each other during practice; we had to use a punching bag instead...
Forget about karate! I just hope she isn't thinking about me right now...
- She's training 100 hours per week to become a professional boxer... Nursing was too exhausting.
- The nurses use the punching bag to get their aggression out before work. Her shift doesn't start until tomorrow.
- I told you not to assign her to room 320 again.
- I guess next month's schedule was just posted...
- Aug 20, '12 by nomuramaiQuote from Joe V"she thought that stud docter said he likes boxers, but he meant underwear!!!"New Caption Contest - All you have to do is create a winning caption.
You may submit as many captions as you wish. You have 1 week to achieve your objective. Follow the easy rules below.
Winner will WIN $100!
Caption Contest Rules
To qualify for the prize money and fame, your caption must be posted here in this thread on allnurses.com.
A poll will appear next week so you can help us select the winner from the top 8 captions.
We welcome everyone to participate! Join allnurses.com! It's Free!
Share and tell your friends, family, and co-workers to join the fun!
Don't forget to click LIKE.
- Aug 20, '12 by nomuramai"she thought she heard that handsome docter say that he prefers boxers, but he meant underwear!!!"
- Aug 20, '12 by blessingeThe nurse is getting frustrated, and directing her frustration on the punching bag.