9th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 10Register Today!
- Aug 23, '12 by Nurse ABC"Mary, quit fooling around. Mr. Smith says he's been waiting all day for his enema."
- Aug 23, '12 by GracyMaeWhat do you mean it's only her first day?
- Aug 23, '12 by nursing_is_caringLook Susie, she’s really taking that in-service about Stress Relief to the
next level. I know, she’s been in here for hours and just keeps repeating,
I’m not stressed! I’m not stressed! I’m not stressed!
- Aug 23, '12 by Wild Irish LPN"Punching out means something totally different to these new nurses...."
- Aug 23, '12 by nikkibroddyI know that I am suppose to be a advocate for my patients but I am trying my BEST to keep from punching the man in room 303!!
- Aug 23, '12 by NurseKT19We removed the rest of the equipment in our employee gym because this is the only piece that is ever used.....
- Aug 23, '12 by nicurn5aI guess we know who is on call for this weekend!
- Aug 23, '12 by CJ NVBeware and be aware,she's got the highest level of stress right this minute...
- Aug 24, '12 by pusangnirvana"I see the reason why she was very calm with Dr. ---- while ago during the rounds."
- Aug 24, '12 by f8dagrate"Get Ready to win the fight against MRSA". May have been misinterpreted by this nurse.