8th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 9Register Today!
- Aug 6, '12 by sixela21"You are suffering from acute distress due to jet lag--doctor recommends other modes of transportation until the bat wings recover."
- Aug 6, '12 by sixela21"Sorry sir, I'm afraid even bats have to provide current insurance information.."
- Aug 6, '12 by joe_mulligan88"So what do you think? I have been meaning to tell you I finished my BSN and I'm no longer your "sidekick" but hey man, think I can keep the suit the new girl wants me to bring it tonight."
- Aug 7, '12 by joe_mulligan88"I snuck in here disgused as a nurse and I came to break you out but I was thinking we should take advantage of this situation and get you some home health care for the Manson we could use the tax right off and I can recruit the staff"
- Aug 7, '12 by Ndauria22Nurse Robin: "um mr. Batman, there are HIPAA laws that will conceal your identity, would you please remove the costume so I can perform a head to toe assessment" Batman: "what about your 'costume'?" Nurse Robin: "it's all for the kids!"
- Aug 7, '12 by Ndauria22"I wasn't trained for this... Is this when I call a Code Bat???" *overhead speaker* code BAT critical care ER room 222, code BAT critical care ER room 222
- Aug 8, '12 by txgirl7788Yeah, I have the power to heal others. Maybe I can teach you a thing or two.
- Aug 8, '12 by acaikoytBatman: So the doctor's your new boss now?
Robin: Oh, don't be grouchy Batman. I'm still your SIDEKICK. This one is my SIDELINE.Last edit by acaikoyt on Aug 8, '12 : Reason: font size
- Aug 8, '12 by acaikoytBatman: Don't act like you're the boss here. You're still just my sidekick.
Robin: Alright. Shall I call Dr. Freeze then?
Batman: Where's that suppository?
- Aug 8, '12 by lpn2rn2dnpIt's okay Batman, I'm a nurse!