7th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 21, '12 by DandelionsandrosesFrankly, doctor, I think she's just constipated.
- Jul 21, '12 by SuzfarrdavLarry, go get a Snickers bar for Mr. Squatpump before I do a manual disempaction. It seems to work in the commercials. And a prune juice chaser...ya know, just for good measure.
- Jul 21, '12 by lilsugaqueenbNurse: "Mr. Jones, has the suppository had a positive effect?"
Patient: "You tell me! I've only been holding it in since I was in the waiting room...FOUR HOURS AGO!"
Last edit by Joe V on Jul 21, '12
- Jul 21, '12 by bjalambar"He was so pleasant, but now he is back to his usual, grouchy self. It must have been an adverse reaction to something!"
- Jul 21, '12 by MelAKinGreen Man: "I listed latex as an allergy!" Nurse: "Sorry, Sir. Everyone claims an allergy to latex and I thought it was joke when you listed turning green as your reaction."
- Jul 21, '12 by erinRNbsn12Now that we have completed a full functional health history, can you tell us what brought you in today?
- Jul 21, '12 by rachelburnamBelieve it or not this us my easiest patient for the day
- Jul 21, '12 by krskac0What do you expect? He's JUST a man....
- Jul 21, '12 by aprilroach78Let me guess....bath salts????
- Jul 21, '12 by Smeep79Must be sundown....