6th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 8Register Today!
- Jul 1, '12 by champagnesupeRNova"Wow, who knew the Man on the Moon was in healthcare?"
- Jul 1, '12 by champagnesupeRNova"So THIS is how lunar rhythms actually work."
- Jul 2, '12 by FranemtnurseIt figures. Nurses always get the first difficult assignments. I have a feeling we're being broken in as new recruits. It sure looks foreign here.
- Jul 2, '12 by lilthorina**Kaboom** That's what the magic dust do to you! Dont make me use it on you!*
- Jul 2, '12 by aknottedyarnI had a red one like that on earth. A doctor "borrowed" it. Never saw it again.
- Jul 2, '12 by FranemtnurseGiants live here. Look at their equipment.
- Jul 2, '12 by capybaralifeJust be glad we're not assessing Uranus.
- Jul 2, '12 by Joe VUPDATE: We have chosen 8 entries. Vote for your favorite - Top 8 Captions - Help select winner in 6th Nursing Caption Contest
- Jul 8, '12 by Joe V