5th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 6Register Today!
- May 30, '12 by eperkins06Nursing has really embraced diversity.
- May 30, '12 by britthawkrnI told you Michele, the world IS ending in 2012!
- May 30, '12 by rbekt2010It is almost July; maybe the new residents arrived early.
- May 30, '12 by sandanrnstudentAlien A: If that's how they stare at us when we're walking, I can hardly wait to see them when we fly!
Alien B: They should know by now that nurses can do anything!
- May 30, '12 by mixyRN"No more hospital cafeteria food for us, dear."
- May 30, '12 by mixyRNThe job fair ad clearly states, "Opposable thumbs not required. Pants, optional."
- May 30, '12 by rena86"Just keep walking. Surely, these humans have seen overworked, stressed out nurses before!"
- May 30, '12 by MarymoomooWhere did they get their degrees? Mars?
- May 30, '12 by Hygiene Queen"I don't believe it! They're wearing their scrubs out in public!"
- May 30, '12 by hikernurseSince nurses stopped wearing caps, all professionalism went out the window.