5th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 4Register Today!
- May 30, '12 by steppiannMust be from the float pool....
- May 30, '12 by ArtisticNurse"So, that's what they mean by 'clinical eye'!"
- May 30, '12 by sealfordThey always said to keep one eye on your job, but this is ridiculous!
- May 30, '12 by RN DaveI see we're hiring illegal alien nurses now... Thanks Obamacare...
- May 30, '12 by mittens6395Erickson: "I feel sorry for the nurse performing their assessment".
Maslow: "I know right; two eyes, those legs, and what is that growing on the front and sides of their heads"?
Erickson: **Shudder** "Don't make eye contact and walk quicker Maslow".
- May 30, '12 by Aongroup1990E.T.'s nurses just phoned home!!!!!!! arrghhhh
- May 30, '12 by imintroubleThey work in endoscopy.
- May 30, '12 by frankie,RNi dont see any ears, where do you think they stick the stethoscopes earpieces.
- May 30, '12 by ShelleyannrnNursing Shortage.... They are Hiring from wherever they can find them!
- May 30, '12 by linnaeteThe agency's answer to the economy. They get paid in gum.