4th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 29, '12 by Luvsexytrstno1Seriously I only wanted to show you a strange mole!
- Apr 29, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNIn prevention of "work place violence," more and more nurses on turning to the "on-the-street" approach.
- Apr 29, '12 by erynsnurseIts a good thing we're OUTside the hospital, mister, coz they wont tolerate violence IN the workplace. lol
- Apr 29, '12 by erynsnurseGo ahead, call the Ethics line! They wont put up with retaliation!
- Apr 29, '12 by Mandychelle79She always says "Some People Just need punched in the face"
- Apr 29, '12 by ScrubRNwannabe"I was just kinda said that nurses are doctors' helpers/assistants."
- Apr 29, '12 by nursegirl75"I can't believe she knocked me out with one punch. She MUST be a nurse."
- Apr 29, '12 by Kendel.GNo! Nursing is not an entry level job!
- Apr 29, '12 by Murse520"Never assume an ICU nurses age.........real age + (5 yrs x each year your working in the ICU) = appearance"
"I was only trying to help her get rid of her contaminated scrubs"
"I was just trying to help her cross the street, how should I have known that she works in the ICU and is 24"
"Keep the physical examinations for nurses, not pedestrians"
"Don't ask a nurse for directions when shes on her way to her 10min coffee break"Last edit by Murse520 on Apr 30, '12
- Apr 30, '12 by Murse520"I thought she wanted to be scheduled on Christmas"