3rd Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100Register Today!
- by brian Admin Apr 21, '12The Nursing Caption Contest was such a success that we decided to run a few more.
Good afternoon nursing students, your misson, should you choose to accept it, involves coming up with a caption to this cartoon. You may submit as many captions as you wish. You have 1 week to achieve your objective. Follow the easy rules below. This message will self destruct in....
Caption Contest Rules: To qualify for the prize money and fame, your caption must be posted here in this thread on allnurses.com.
A finalists poll will appear Saturday, April 28th. A week later, the cartoon with the winning caption will be posted and the winner will get $100.
We welcome everyone to participate! Join allnurses.com! It's Free!
Don't forget to tell your friends, family, and co-workers!
Don't forget to click LIKE.
UPDATE: We have chosen 8 entries from 200+ captions submitted. Vote for your favorite at Top 8 Finalist - Nursing Student Cartoon Caption Contest
[UPDATE] May 5th - Congratulations to CindyNRN for winning the 3rd Nursing Caption Contest!Last edit by Joe V on May 5, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=700684©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 24,048 Views
- Apr 21, '12 by StaragateI'll have to talk to the doc about having the cat surgically detached.
- Apr 21, '12 by KathrynMP"Did someone forget to read the Rogaine instructions again?"Last edit by KathrynMP on Apr 21, '12 : Reason: Forgot to delete the original message
- Apr 21, '12 by caliotter3You said you lost What???!
- Apr 21, '12 by tlcashmanSir, I am sorry but you are not allowed to bring pets into the exam room.
- Apr 21, '12 by Shelly41Wooly Bears are DEFINITELY out of my Scope of Practice!!
- Apr 21, '12 by hcowartThis isn't NANDA approved.
- Apr 21, '12 by H0rsecrazyThis is going to be a HAIRY situation
- Apr 21, '12 by hey_suzThat ink pen was supposed to be for marking your surgical site.
- Apr 21, '12 by LoopsterWell yes sir wayne rooney did have a hair transplant. But he had it to fill in the bald patches on his HEAD! Not his chest.