3rd Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 21Register Today!
- Apr 26, '12 by What would Flo DoWe are going to shave you for the procedure but we won't be able to use the clippings for a hair-piece.
- Apr 26, '12 by erickashHello, i will be helping you with the laser hair removal today.
- Apr 27, '12 by kbrockrnWell Mr. Dingleberry, I suppose now you'll use your glasses when reading how many hair growth pills were prescribed daily....
- Apr 27, '12 by Susan MarstonToo many face lifts?
- Apr 27, '12 by DuongNguyenSir, in order to get an accurate daily weight I'm afraid I will have to shave your chest.Last edit by DuongNguyen on Apr 27, '12
- Apr 27, '12 by kelty528This looks like a Code Nair to me.
- Apr 27, '12 by paulsaMan: The cream the doctor gave me to remove the hair isn't working.
Nurse: Do you remember where the doctor told you to put the cream?
Man: (thinking)(looks at her, then looks down again)
Nurse: Think a little harder about it!
Man: (Looks up excitedly!) OH! OH! Okay! I remember (looks down!)
Haha this would be funny if it were a comic strip!
- Apr 27, '12 by tonyalynchCan you stick out your tongue for me? Mmmm-hmmmm I may have seen something like this before in my nursing text it was called, Black Hairy Tongue." The burning sensation you are feeling is called "glossopyrosis." You're lucky, sometimes people get a gagging sensation from the hair tickling the back of their throat. I guess that could explain your nausea and vomiting.Last edit by tonyalynch on Apr 27, '12 : Reason: wanted to elaborate
- Apr 27, '12 by thebackrowSo what I am hearing you tell me is you are concerned about hair loss?
- Apr 27, '12 by Shorty11Sir, you will have to remove your sweater before we can proceed with your examination.