3rd Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 17Register Today!
- Apr 24, '12 by Ccstar1102Is that your Millenium Falcon parked on the Helipad? Security wants you to move it.
- Apr 24, '12 by steppiannI don't think it has anything to do with the dog bite.
- Apr 24, '12 by OrangeSkyI think this is what's called a "disturbed body image r/t excessive chest and back hair."
- Apr 24, '12 by bronniePlease Mr Brown, leave your trousers on! I said your test results are ok not your testicles need a shave!!
- Apr 24, '12 by linkeclanHello Mr. Smith, did you say your profession was farmer? Your cheif complaint is your hair has re-seeded to other areas, and You want a transplant back to it's original location? Um, let me get the Doctor, just a few moments please....
- Nurse:What brings you in to see us today?
Patient:I think I have oldtimers disease.
Nurse: Do you mean Alzheimer's disease ?
Patient: YES ! That's it ! I woke up from my nap and now I can't remember where I put my toupee!Last edit by Tishdish55 on Apr 24, '12 : Reason: Took name off
- nurse: Joe I see you've been gardening with miracle grow again!
- Nurse thinking: I wonder what nursing diagnosis would this fall under? AT risk for flea's At risk for disturbed body image At risk during hunting season
- No I don't think you have Beri beri !
- Apr 24, '12 by Baubo516Don't worry, sir - this look was all the rage in the 70's. I'm sure it will make a comeback.