3rd Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 11Register Today!
- Apr 22, '12 by oncapeDon't you worry Mr. Smith, all the girls at school call me the "Hairy Guy Whisperer"
- Apr 22, '12 by altalla8Wish I got paid for the two extra hours it will take me to wax this patient so I can do a full head-to-toe assessment
- Apr 22, '12 by Sheilah BolognaWell Sir, I think a bunch of bananas would make you feel a lot better.!
Sheilah Bologna R.N.
- Apr 22, '12 by karenrb"Okay Mr. Jones... I have to get your vitals. Can you take off your sweater for me?"
- Apr 22, '12 by hlfpnt"Excuse me, sir, but I need to go find my instructor!"Last edit by hlfpnt on Apr 22, '12 : Reason: Added to comment.
- Apr 22, '12 by Always_LearningThe bad news is that I have to do an EKG. The good news is that removing the electrodes constitutes our complimentary waxing service.
- Apr 22, '12 by twinkerrsI hope I can hear heart and lungs sounds thru that fur or my clinical instructor will surely fail me. I swear she is out to get me with these patient assignments!
- Apr 22, '12 by Bortaz, RNYes sir, I know these scrubs make my butt look big. Now, hold still, Mr. Smith. I have to apply these EKG leads. <evil grin>
- Apr 22, '12 by sayuri223"Can I borrow that blanket on your chest? I stayed up all night doing careplans and studying for my nursing exam!"
- Apr 22, '12 by Candyk73"Sir, I asked you to please remove your sweater"