3rd Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 10Register Today!
- Apr 22, '12 by sierra117I understand your concerns, Mr. Smith, but not only do your Chia pets look extremely healthy, they are also not allowed in the examination rooms. And to answer your question, my credentials, ANP, stand for ADULT NURSE PRACTITIONER, not Arborist Nurse Practitioner.
- No, no... I hear that happens all the time with donor grafts...
- I'll examine you in just a moment Mr. Smith, the other students are finding a rope to tie around my waist...cha, cha, cha...ooo...sorry.
- Apr 22, '12 by brandijI hate to tell you this, we can see you but your cat will need to see the Vet down the street.
- Maybe if we tether a goat in the corner of the room and we're really quiet... It'll drop you and go for the goat. Then we both run like crazy!!
- Mr. Smith...... Do I look like I went to beauty school?
- Do you just want a little trimmed off the top?
- Is that a bird I hear???
- Apr 22, '12 by whichone'spink(thinking to myself) I'll take this over putting leads on a woman with breast cheese.
- Apr 22, '12 by BostonTerrierLoverRNMr. Austin Powers, You sure have gone down!
Dr. Evil will be in shortly.