10th Nursing Caption Contest - Win $100 - Page 8Register Today!
- Sep 24, '12 by hey_suz"I guess we better fix that hand sanitizer dispenser."
- Sir, I can't have you walking around the unit without your nonslip socks on, you appear to be slippery and at risk for falls.
- Sep 24, '12 by ErinClopHere's your sputum for your culture. You think he gave me enough?
- Can I get a contact precaution gown over here, I don't want what he's got.
- Did anyone make coffee? Looks like it's gonna be a long day.
- Sep 24, '12 by MolsLPNSo you tried to suction that patient?
I told you it-snot time yet.. Get it? No? Here's a tissue....
- Sep 24, '12 by gammapatYou know, most nurses put the sputum specimen's in a container and take them to the lab.
- Sep 24, '12 by lucreziai think we need to culture that sputum, sir
- Sep 24, '12 by missgigiusNow do you understand why you must take ALL of the antibiotic???
- Sep 24, '12 by MorliaPlease, can't I come out of isolation yet???