Maryland or DMV Nurses Enrolled at ISURegister Today!
- by Tootie88 Apr 14, '12Hey,
I'm looking to connect with any MD or DMV students that are currently enrolled in or will be enrolled in ISU LPN-BS program.
I'm in Baltimore.
- 1,009 Views
- Jun 5, '12 by Veronica4Hello Tootie88,
Im in Virginia and I plan on starting the program in the fall.
- Jun 5, '12 by Tootie88Hi, Veronica
I also plan to start in the fall. I am taking summer courses now, Patho, Eng 305, and Ethics n Social Responsibility. Are you enrolled in any, or did you have to take any additional courses?
- Jun 6, '12 by Veronica4Tootie88,
Hello, Im only taking PE 101 this summer. Are you taking those classes with ISU? Have you decided where you wanted to do your clinicals at?
- Jun 7, '12 by Tootie88Yes, I'm taking them through ISU. Hopefully, I'll be able to do my clinicals on one of the units at my job. If not, I'm gonna try for NIH.
- Jun 8, '12 by imagineme2dayare you all lpns? i am considering the lpn to bsn program
- Jun 11, '12 by Veronica4Yes Im an lpn
- Aug 12, '12 by newpn04Hello all I live in VA, I will be applying to ISU hopefully starting to take other required courses there and then start actual nursing classes in Fall of next year.