LVN-BSN at ISU in California Issues and Updates - page 2

by misspinkmeow

14,648 Views | 52 Comments

LVN-BSN Online at ISU shutting down...Is this true? Does anyone know?... Read More


  1. 0
    Ooops, I just saw the statement regarding the 9/27 meeting. I guess I should have read the whole thing before replying :-( My letter didn't say that. But I'm glad you posted it. I'm not admitted either, but I'm nervous to continue pursuing it. I don't want to spend money on the testing and not have a program to follow.
  2. 0
    Same here. I'm hoping that this gets resolved or starts a new one. It worked before it should work again...
  3. 0
    Hopefully. I guess I'll just continue with the pre-reqs outside of College Network. I see they merged our threads btw, just noticed that!! I will try my best to keep you updated
  4. 0
    Same here... The 27th will determine a lot for us
  5. 0
    This may be a dumb question, but can you please explain what is planned for the 27th? My letter didn't say anything about it. It was very vague. Basically stated its not happening until further notice
  6. 0
    Something about the contracts and scope of work I believe
  7. 0
    I am taking my pre requites, with the college network I havent applied to ISU. if the program closes are the online courses transferable to another college? does anyone knows? could we get out the contract with the college network?
  8. 0
    I'm not sure. I haven't started pre-reqs yet but if I do it will be local then enroll online to the program. I have read on here that some students are having issues with TCN right now due to ISU on hold
    Quote from Rubi35
    I am taking my pre requites, with the college network I havent applied to ISU. if the program closes are the online courses transferable to another college? does anyone knows? could we get out the contract with the college network?
  9. 0
    Yeah 9/27 will determine the outcome of all these. I will be there live! Cos the meeting will be opened for
    the public and students. We r carpooling to San Diego, Fall 2012 CA students.
  10. 0
    I also recieved a letter same as yours thunderstruck1397 and this is how my story goes. I applied at ISU and got accepted last Aug. then ignoring all the comments I have read here, I went ahead and also went the TCN route for my phase 2. When I recieved the letter from ISU, I immediately called my advisor from TCN and I was informed that anyone accepted before Sept. is not affected. but then again until we see it in writing, nothing is definite yet. I am just wondering if we CA students can still continue with the online studies then make arrangements with ISU for our phase 3 clinicals somewhere out of CA and eventually take the nclex-rn out of state and apply for reciprocity so we can practice here in CA. I know this would take a lot of logistics and will cost us more but this is just my two cents worth so we can finish our BSN program. If you guys have any suggestions perhaps you can share it. Anyways, this is just plan b or c or whatever incase the meeting on 9/27 falls through.


Top