ISU Clinical Sites
- 0Nov 5, '08 by caliotter3Wondering if anyone from the Los Angeles area is in the ISU LVN-BSN program? Do you have a clinical site? Have looked at the ISU website, but found no clinical sites listed for this area. Thought it would be helpful to provide this info. Should I get a site, I will list it for the benefit of others. Seems like it is difficult to get going in this program unless one is in the Sacramento area. Good luck to anyone who is pursuing this. :wink2:
- 1,717 Visits
- 0Sep 26, '09 by mitczakon the web at http://www.indstate.edu/nursing/prog...-bs/lpn-bs.htm
it says For information about the LPN-BS for California residents, call 1.800.496.9613.
- 0Sep 28, '09 by caliotter3When you contact ISU directly (at least when I did), instead of answering your question(s), they refer you to The College Network. I wanted to see what local students had to say. Since I couldn't get my questions answered and there seem to be no students in this program in the LA area, I decided not to pursue the ISU program. Thanks, mitczak, for responding to my query.
- 0Sep 28, '09 by mitczakThat toll free number is for California students...I believe the person is at Sonoma State....and should know CA info. If there are no LA sites, you could certainly request to start one/some.
You might also find some answers at http://allnurses.com/california-nurs...ng-328327.html or
http://allnurses.com/distance-learni...ty-365874.html - this seems to be where current students are offering their information / opinions.
- 0Aug 16, '12 by misspinkmeowWhat is WGU? Did you end up going there?
Quote from caliotter3I decided to pursue the program at WGU. They place their students in clinical classes and don't involve a middle man publishing company to extract thousands of dollars from their students. And by the way, they will talk to a prospective student. Thanks anyway.
- 0Aug 16, '12 by mitczakQuote from misspinkmeowOnline University | Online Degree Programs, Accredited Bachelor's and Master'sWhat is WGU? Did you end up going there?