Indiana State University LPN-BSN 2012 - Page 18Register Today!
- Jun 25, '12 by 2brn09Imagineme2day, I should have said all of my transcripts credits were accepted and I took A&P 1&2 over 10 years. As ladyinscrubs said get a transcript evaluation and you will know for sure. I haven't had any problems with transcript, exams, or anyone at ISU. My experience thus far has been positive.
- Jun 27, '12 by destined4successHey guys, I'm in New Jersey and I'm looking to do this online program. I was previously in a BSN program, but things didn't work out there, and I just finished my lpn program. I have 113 total credits, 86 credits without the nursing courses, but no associates degree. So in my case, how long would it take me to complete, and I think in here, we an have more than 1 clinical. Please respond ASAP thanks!!!
- Jun 27, '12 by 2brn09It all just depends on how many credits are transferable. Go to indstate.edu and look at the nursing curriculum for prereqs. You should have enough credits and required credits if you were already in a BSN program. 4 challenge exams and teas is phase 2 and the phase 3 should be 5-6 semesters. This is if you aren't in Cali. which you said you are in NJ.
- Jun 28, '12 by imagineme2daythank u so much
- Jul 15, '12 by Wild Irish LPNHi Everyone....I enrolled with the College Network/ISU for the LPN to BSN program this past week....I am very pleased with my decision, I had been thinking about the U of Phoenix program and found that this will better suit my needs....I am curious, how long has it taken to complete the pre-req's through TCN?....I am planning on spending 2h per day on my studies, any idea how quickly this can be accomplished?.....would love to network with some fellow students who have just started the program as well....please contact if you are interested in forming a study partnership!....
- Jul 15, '12 by Wild Irish LPNThanks scrubwearer!....I will be getting down to work tomorrow on my Psych module....The program sounds like it is working well for you, anything I need to be aware of?......
- Jul 16, '12 by scrubwearerI just took my Developmental Psych test earlier this month. If that's the one you're doing there were a lot of questions about the theorists so I'd make sure to know those.
- Jul 16, '12 by imagineme2dayare all the classes online except for the clinicals?