Indiana State University LPN-BSN 2012 - Page 17Register Today!
- Jun 21, '12 by 2012RNJcongrats to you guys.i hope to get the same news like you by nov as well.i have medsurg and peds to finish first.congrats once again!
- Jun 23, '12 by LPN GADAI am also accepted for the 2012 ISU LPN to BSN.
- Jun 23, '12 by 2brn09Congratulations! What state are you located in?
- Jun 23, '12 by LPN GADAI am from Colorado
- Jun 23, '12 by imagineme2dayi am wondering if you can pick a clinical site where u already work??
- Jun 23, '12 by imagineme2dayHi
i am been proscrastinating for years but i know i have to complete my goal of rn
i am thinking why not go all the way with the bsn, before i call the school and set
myself up, does anyone know if they take old credits no matter how old?
- Jun 24, '12 by 2brn09Yes, previous credits transfer.
- Jun 24, '12 by LadyinScrubsNot necessarily so. Only a transcript evaluation and a DARS will provide you with a definitive answer. Send official transcripts to ISU for an evaluation.
- Jun 24, '12 by imagineme2daythanks
- Jun 25, '12 by LadyinScrubsQuote from imagineme2dayISU has specific requirements for clinicals and the agency must agree to allowing an ISU student to take their clinical at the site. Theoretically, if everything went right, you could do some clinicals at your facility--but there are some clinicals that require an outside placement. Get the requirements for the clinicals and talk to your facility.i am wondering if you can pick a clinical site where u already work??