Any Georgians Enrolled at ISU LPN-BSNRegister Today!
- by 2brn09 Apr 11, '12I am located in georgia and want to know if there are anyone else enrolled in ISU? I will begin the program Fall 2012.
- 1,508 Views
- Sep 30, '12 by carlab024Hi!
I just applied to ISU and am waiting for my results. I live in the atlanta area, what part of town are you in ? I do you percieve this program so far ?
- Oct 23, '12 by dfedrickHey I also live near Atlanta, I just sent off my application for the spring 2013 nursing program. I am taking 3 classes this semester at Isu. So far si good
- Oct 23, '12 by brown eyed girlQuote from 2brn09Did anyone use tcn? I just had a Rep over last week for a presentation. I liked what I saw. Yes I know they are a publishing company. I'm still up in the air about doing prerequisites through them or doing them through perimeter online. I kinda wanna just go through perimeter that way I wont have any out of pocket costs monthly.I am located in georgia and want to know if there are anyone else enrolled in ISU? I will begin the program Fall 2012.
- Oct 25, '12 by dfedrickI think GPC would be best for the prerequisites, it will save you a ton of money.