Acceptance Letter ISU LPN-BSN ProgramRegister Today!
- by 2brn09 May 12, '12When you receive your acceptance letter into the Fall 2012 class please sign in. Kudos to those who are waiting for the June 1st deadline to get here. I too am waiting.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=709562©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,815 Views
- Jun 13, '12 by mljjohnsonQuote from 2brn09I made the June 1st deadline and am waiting to her back if I was accepted or not. Do you know how long it usually takes, I'm really anxious checking the mail every day, lol.When you receive your acceptance letter into the Fall 2012 class please sign in. Kudos to those who are waiting for the June 1st deadline to get here. I too am waiting.
- Jun 16, '12 by 2brn09Not sure, but I heard that you should check your email too. I am waiting too. What state are you in?
- Jun 16, '12 by mljjohnsonCalifornia
- Jun 17, '12 by 2brn09I am excited about the possibilities, but just want to know whether or not if it's really what I want to do. 5-6 semesters are not long, but I thought I would be fininshed with nursing school by now. Let me know when you get your acceptance notification and I will do the same.
- Aug 26, '12 by mljjohnsonGot my letter!
- Aug 26, '12 by 2brn09Have you started classes? We are going into week 2. Are you in n208 and 304?
- Aug 27, '12 by misspinkmeowI thought there was no wait list for this program ? Am I wrong?
- Aug 27, '12 by 2brn09Not to my knowledge.
- Aug 28, '12 by misspinkmeowSo there is a wait?