J. Everett Light?Register Today!
- by charris61 Nov 21, '12Anyone attending J. Everett Light this year?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=798748©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,946 Views
- Nov 25, '12 by RadnursewannabeI am currently trying to get into the January or August class. I have to retake my DET test.
- Nov 28, '12 by charris61Quote from RadnursewannabeI am in for January. I was enrolled at Ivy Tech so I already took a TEAS and they accepted that.I am currently trying to get into the January or August class. I have to retake my DET test.
- Nov 28, '12 by RadnursewannabeCongrats! Let me know how the Financial Aid process went please! I meant let me know how it works. If you can.
- Nov 28, '12 by charris61Yeah I am in the works on that. I filled out a FAFSA and my loans are something I need to discuss with them.
- Dec 2, '12 by RadnursewannabeCool! I need to know how theirs work. I'm not sure my financial aid will cover everything because I did my 1st semester at Ivy Tech so Im not sure what else I have remaining. I also heard you dont really get a lot of refund money back. Thanks!
- Dec 8, '12 by charris61I went down there tuesday. I qualify for a full pell grant but it doesn't cover all expenses. Especially for the summer session. Summer session costs $2400 out of pocket unless you have a full pell grant. Mine will be 1300 that is covered for that session. So I took out loans too. I will get $ back. But I will use it to put away $ for that summer session. You also have to pay for your books up front about 450-650 for books. Also a application fee of $100.
- Dec 9, '12 by RadnursewannabeYeah I figured that much. I passed my DET and I will be starting in August. I have to save $$$ for that. Thanks for the information! I appreciate it. You made me feel better about my decision to start in August. Good luck with your classes!!!
- Jan 16 by charris61I started the program! Much luck to you when you start in August. I would set back about $700 for school at least. Books are about $500 then you have a couple other fees (lab kit, lab shirt, parking permit, etc)
- Feb 2 by RadnursewannabeCongrats!!! How is it going? I know your only a month in but is it super intense? I had an interview with the director and she said she suggest students not work. In my situation I can swing it for a semester and thats about it. So I might have to.
P.S. Im in for August!