Ivy Tech Spring 2011 Applicants - Page 40Register Today!
- Oct 24, '10 by amurphI never received a letter so I had to call them. They said they didn't know why I didn't receive mine, that I was on the alternate list and that I was 10th on the list. my score was low I had a 191. 3 A's and 1 B and a 78.2 on the TEAS. I only took the TEAS once though.
- Oct 26, '10 by MarcyP67Hang in there guys! I sent my decline in for Muncie last week and several others have as well so keep your fingers crossed!
- Oct 26, '10 by colts87Quote from MarcyP67Thanks MarcyP67 for the info. Praying for an acceptance letterHang in there guys! I sent my decline in for Muncie last week and several others have as well so keep your fingers crossed!
- Nov 1, '10 by shahaas76Has anyone heard anything from Terre Haute? Letters should have went out o month ago and still nothing!
- Nov 1, '10 by cgilliomNot a word. I am very concerned about this. I am wondering if they will let me know before I have to report to Indy on the 4th for orientation. This will involve money. I have not heard from Greencastle either.
- Nov 1, '10 by LuckyGirlSuzeUgh! I was told the letters were mailed out on the 25th when I called Terre Haute. They basically lied to me because - SURPRISE!- Still no letter! Does anyone know what's going on? I'm starting to loose it....
- Nov 2, '10 by cgilliomI called the Terre Haute office today and talked to Andrea. She told me the letters are scheduled to go out on Friday. This coming up Friday. That is so frustrating. I have to go to the orientation in Indy on Thursday. I had hoped to get into Terre Haute, and now I will have to pay money on Thursday to Indy.
I just thought everyone wants to know the latest news about letters.
- Nov 2, '10 by shahaas76Thanks for letting us know what you found out. Lets just hope they really send them this time.
- Nov 3, '10 by WhirlyGirlIt's evident they (Terre Haute) don't care about how much money students have to waste because of their lack of planning. We're just the ones paying their salary, so don't mind us.
I wonder what the school would think if we organized a protest? And contacted the media? Waiting isn't funny, but making them realise how you can't just treat people badly....now that'd be funny!
- Nov 3, '10 by WhirlyGirlhttp://www.ivytech.edu/schoolofnursi...ss_Booklet.pdf
F. Deadline Dates and Notification of Selection
Start of nursing
on or before
on or before
This is from the schools website!!! September 30th, whatever.Last edit by WhirlyGirl on Nov 3, '10 : Reason: Formatting