Ivy Tech Richmond - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 17, '08 by 2bNurse ElizabethI was told at my nursing info session in Richmond that they're admitting 40 for Fall 2008. Earlier here, I read 10. Anyone know which is correct? I have a 4.0 so far and score 94 on my TEAS, but I'm still taking ANP II, so I'm not assured of my A just yet. If only 10 are being admitted, it kind of worries me.
- Feb 18, '08 by Nervous Nursey2bQuote from 2bnurse elizabethi was told at my nursing info session in richmond that they're admitting 40 for fall 2008. earlier here, i read 10. anyone know which is correct? i have a 4.0 so far and score 94 on my teas, but i'm still taking anp ii, so i'm not assured of my a just yet. if only 10 are being admitted, it kind of worries me.
i'm applying to the lpn program in richmond, in. i went to the info. session back in november. i'm looking at the packet we received-it says they're accepting 50 applicants.
i finished my pre-reqs in december with a 4.0. i'm taking my teas saturday! can you tell me if you thought it was hard? thanks and good luck with a&pii.
- Feb 18, '08 by 2bNurse ElizabethI took the TEAS a couple of months ago and got a 94. I didn't think it was too bad. It's pretty much all general knowledge stuff, kind of like the Compass test. There's nothing on the math portion that wouldn't have been covered in Math 050. The only part I found really challenging was the science. I haven't taken physics in over 25 years! I hated it and don't remember (and don't really care) how much force is required to push a box up a hill! With a 4.0, you're a smart lady! You'll do fine!
I'm applying to the ASN and I think they're taking 40 for that. I have taken my first test in ANP II and I got a solid A, so I'm pretty hopeful.
Do you know anything about uniforms for Richmond? How much are they? Are they available in plus sizes? Some campuses, I've heard, just let you wear scrubs in the appropriate color, but I think I've seen uniforms in Richmond. Do you know?
And don't be nervous...you'll do great!
- Feb 18, '08 by sunnydaydreamQuote from 2bNurse ElizabethI just graduated in December from Richmond Ivy Tech, ASN program. They just recently switched to solid green uniforms for both the PN and ASN programs. For my uniform (they were ugly tan) it was around 90$ for a whole uniform (pants and bottoms), but from what I understood from the greenies (the first year students that wore green uniforms ) the new green uniforms are much cheaper and yes they do have plus sizeDo you know anything about uniforms for Richmond? How much are they? Are they available in plus sizes? Some campuses, I've heard, just let you wear scrubs in the appropriate color, but I think I've seen uniforms in Richmond. Do you know?
- Feb 19, '08 by Nervous Nursey2bsunnydaydream-